Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Printer Driver & Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh ..
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Windows 32-Bit Driver Downloads
Operating system(s): Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit)
This driver uses a Setup program for installation. However, you can also use the Add Printer Wizard by specifying the ‘.inf’ file under the ‘Driver’ folder when selecting the manufacturer and model of your printer.
File version: 14.00
File Size: 28 MB
File name: o122c5eng_w_ufr1400_32_64.exe
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Macintosh Driver Downloads
Operating system(s): Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.10
File version: V10.6.0
File Size: 58 MB
File name: o14aa1mux_m_ufr1060.zip
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Driver Downloads?
If you want to install this printer driver now, please follow the step below:
- The installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on the file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Driver are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting This Printer Driver software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Driver Downloads are ready to use.
How to uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Driver Downloads?
If you want to uninstall This Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press the Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Driver would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Driver been removed. Then click the “Finish” option.
The steps for Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Driver Downloads Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps were maybe a little bit different from other OS.