HP LaserJet Pro MFP m132nw Printer Driver and Software
HP LaserJet Pro MFP m132nw Driver Download – The HP LaserJet Pro MFP m132nw Driver Firmware as well as Software Download And Install for Microsoft Windows 32-bit– 64-bit and Mac Platforms is a small and cost-effective black and white multifunction laser printer that creates phenomenal text and passable graphics as well as images, making it a decent selection for a budget-conscious micro or residence office.The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fw is an affordable as well as small grayscale multifunction printer that produces extraordinary text as well as passable graphics as well as images, making it a respectable option for a budget-conscious mini or home office.
The HP a has a little footprint as well as low profile, gauging simply 11 by 16.7 by 11.4 inches (HWD), as well as it weighs under 17 pounds.The M130fw’s 100-sheet result tray lives under the ADF.The control board contains a 2.7-inch color touch LCD and also three buttons: Back, Residence, as well as Help.The automated file feeder is sizable provided the LaserJet Pro dimension, yet it’s not auto-duplexing. You can check web pages approximately lawful dimension on the scanner’s platen.Connectivity contains Ethernet, Wi-Fi, as well as USB, as well as mobile support with Wi-Fi Direct, HP’s ePrint, as well as a couple of other alternatives.
See Also : HP LaserJet Pro MFP m132snw Printer
Operating System(s) : Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit) , Windows 10 (64-bit).
Download Here (232.8 MB) Basic 32&64-bit Full Feature
Download Here (46.4 MB) Series Basic
Download Here (11.6 MB) HP Universal Fax
Download Here (0.1 MB) HP Universal Fax Driver For Windows Release Notes
Download Here (17.1 MB) Firmware Update
Download Here (26.3 MB) HP EPrint
Download Here (10.6 MB) HP Print and Scan Doctor
Driver HP Download For Mac
Operating System(s) : Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14
Download Here (0.0 MB) Series Full Feature Software and drivers
Download Here (9.1 MB) HP Easy Start
Download Here (21.2 MB) Firmware Update
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP m132nw Printer?
If you want to install this printer driver now, please follow the step below:
- The installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on the file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Driver are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting This Printer Driver software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices HP LaserJet Pro MFP m132nw Printer are ready to use.
How to uninstall HP LaserJet Pro MFP m132nw Printer?
If you want to uninstall This Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press the Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Driver would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Driver been removed. Then click the “Finish” option.
The steps for HP LaserJet Pro MFP m132nw Printer Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps were maybe a little bit different from other OS.