HP Officejet 4400 Printer Driver and Software
HP Officejet 4400 Driver Download – The HP Officejet 4400 All-in-One Printer Software program, firmware as well as driver stands up to 500 sheets from 2 input sources. The WF-C5790 supports 330 sheets from 2 sources, expanding to 830 sheets, and the MFC-J6945DW can hold up to 600 sheets from 3 resources. And also finally, at a simple 100 sheets, the Pixma G4210 delivers by far the most affordable capability and also versatility of the number.
See Also : HP Officejet 4500 Printer G510a
Equally as the Premier’s paper ability is rather meager, so are its 25,000-page optimum month-to-month obligation cycle and also 1,500-page suggested monthly print volume.HP prices the OfficeJet Premier at 22 web pages per min (ppm) for monochrome web pages and also 18ppm for color. I checked it over an Ethernet link from our conventional Intel Core i5 PC running Windows 10 Specialist.
Driver HP Download For Windows
Operating System(s) : Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit) , Windows 10 (64-bit).
Download Here (104.8 MB) Basic 32&64-bit Full Feature
Download Here (46.4 MB) Series Basic
Download Here (11.6 MB) HP Universal Fax
Download Here (0.1 MB) HP Universal Fax Driver For Windows Release Notes
Download Here (26.4 MB) Firmware Update
Download Here (26.3 MB) HP EPrint
Download Here (10.6 MB) HP Print and Scan Doctor
Driver HP Download For Mac
Operating System(s) : Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14
Download Here (0.0 MB) Series Full Feature Software and drivers
Download Here (9.1 MB) HP Easy Start
Download Here (31.7 MB) Firmware Update
How to Install HP Officejet 4400 Printer?
If you want to install this printer driver now, please follow the step below:
- The installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on the file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Driver are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting This Printer Driver software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices HP Officejet 4400 Printer are ready to use.
How to uninstall HP Officejet 4400 Printer?
If you want to uninstall This Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press the Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Driver would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Driver been removed. Then click the “Finish” option.
The steps for HP Officejet 4400 Printer Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps were maybe a little bit different from other OS.