If you own Samsung Galaxy Nexus (all variants) and looking for the USB drivers for your device, then you had reached on the right website. Download Samsung Galaxy Nexus (all variants) USB driver from here, install it on your computer and connect your device with PC or Laptop successfully.
The Samsung Galaxy Nexus (all variants) Drivers helps resolve connection problems between Windows Computers and devices. After the driver is installed, a proper connection can be made between the two devices that help transfer data to and from the Phone to the PC.
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (all variants) USB Driver Installation on Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, XP, Vista
You can download the USB driver for your phone from our page. The driver file source from the official website of Samsung Developer
The USB driver file is required to assist the Samsung Galaxy Nexus (all variants) to connect to a device running on Windows operating system via a USB port.a
USB Drivers Compatibility – Operating System
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / etc.
USB Driver Type: Samsung Driver
USB Driver Purpose: For flashing Stock firmware on your device.
File Size: 29.70Mb
File Name: Samsung-Usb-Driver-v220.127.116.11.zip
DOWNLOAD NOW <<==>> Samsung Galaxy Nexus (all variants) Latest USB Driver EXE
USB Driver Type: ADB Driver
USB Driver Purpose: For connecting your device to a computer.
File Size: 8.3 MB
DOWNLOAD NOW <<==>> Samsung Galaxy Nexus (all variants) ADB Driver
Install Samsung Galaxy Nexus (all variants) USB Driver On A PC Or A Laptop
On this Section, we are going to guide you how to install Samsung USB Driver on your Windows Computer quickly and easily.
Below is an installation Steps for Samsung USB driver on a PC or a laptop. Those who do now know how to do this can learn the steps. The steps will also help those who are facing a problem where their mobile device is unreadable on a PC or a laptop.
- Download the USB driver file for Samsung Galaxy Nexus (all variants) first. Save the file to a folder that is easy for you to locate.
- Find the downloaded file. Right click on the driver of Samsung Galaxy Nexus (all variants).
- From the drop-down menu, choose Extract Here. The original file is in .zip format so it needs to be extracted first.
- Wait while the extraction process commences.
- When the extraction process completes, double-click or clicks once on the file and press Enter on the keyboard.
- A Yes/No question will be prompted, upon which you need to select Yes.
- Select Next.
- You will be asked about the language setting. Select English (UK) followed by selecting Next.
- The installation wizard will pop up, asking you where the USB driver file is located. Refer to the folder you saved the file in.
- Wait while the installation process commences.
- When the process completes, select Finish and the wizard will close.
Samsung KIES 3
How to Install KIES for Samsung Galaxy Nexus (all variants)?
KIES is an app for managing phone from a PC by Samsung. The app will help you install the required drivers for your mobile phone.
- Using a USB cable, connect your phone to the PC.
- Go to Download link to install Samsung KIES 3. If the system says it requires some more additional files to be downloaded, let it do so.
- When the installation process completes, your mobile phone should be working through a PC now.
Samsung KIES 3 Troubleshooting
If any issues arise when you try to install Samsung KIES 3, you can try to do the following steps to resolve them.
- Open the installed Samsung KIES 3.
- Locate Tools menu and choose the option of a Reinstall device driver.
- A new Window will be prompted, upon which you should select Reinstall.
- Select Yes to begin the reinstallation process.
More Tips on Troubleshooting
- Try using a different USB port.
- Try connecting with a different USB cable. The best USB cable is the one that comes with your phone.
- Try rebooting the computer.
- Try using a different computer.
That’s all there is to know about installing the Samsung Galaxy Nexus (all variants) USB driver on a PC or a laptop.
We hope this installation guide for Samsung Galaxy Nexus (all variants) USB driver useful for you. You can ask away in the comment section if there is anything you still do not understand.